Posted on Aug. 17, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Central West Division
Responsibilities DO YOU: LEAD BY EXAMPLE? ENJOY BEING REWARDED FOR YOUR SUCCESS? THRIVE IN A CUSTOMER DRIVEN CULTURE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, is looking for a top-notch DIVISION VICE PRESIDENT near AVON, IN AREA, to develop and lead a successful team at our health campuses in our CENTRAL WEST DIVISION which includes campuses in the following 7 cities; AVON, CRAWFORDSVILLE, GREENCASTLE, LEBANON, MOORESVILLE, SPENCER AND TWO BLOOMINGTON, IN CAMPUSES.
The responsibilities of our DIVISION VICE PRESIDENT will include, but are not limited to :
- Supporting your divisional campuses with a 'Lead by Example' style to ensure an efficient and operationally sound team and customer service centered approaceh to resident care
- Partnering with senior leadership to position and successfully market services to the local community to assist in developing brand awareness
- We specifically want to speak with individuals with a proven track record in leading and coaching a team of healthcare professionals
- Regular travel within the Division is a requirement of this position
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
* Bachelor's Degree in Public Administration, Healthcare Administration or Business Administration required
* 10+ years supervisory experience
* 10+ years of multi-facility management in a healthcare setting
* Senior Care experience preferred
* Must be a state licensed LNHA
* Must possess a proven track record of the ability to build strong relationships and to build and lead a team
* Road Warrior travel
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.