Posted on Oct. 11, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Elkhart, IN area
Responsibilities DO YOU: LEAD BY EXAMPLE? ENJOY BEING REWARDED FOR YOUR SUCCESS? THRIVE IN A CUSTOMER DRIVEN CULTURE? LOVE WORKING WITH THE ELDERLY? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is looking for an exceptional LICENSED NURSING HOME ADMINISTRATOR / LNHA to serve as an INTERIM EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR / ADMINISTRATOR for our NORTHERN INDIANA AND MICHIGAN HEALTH CAMPUSES.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR:
* Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the health campus programs and activities.
* Assist department managers in implementation of performance evaluations for the staff. Assist the department managers in the use of departmental policies and procedures. Emphasize the importance of good rapport among the department managers so that good teamwork can be realized.
* Represent the health campus in dealings with outside agencies, including governmental agencies and third party payers, or provide an authorized representative of the facility when unable to attend such meetings.
* Make routine inspections of the facility to assure that established policies and procedures are implemented and followed.
* Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies. Review and develop a plan of correction for deficiencies noted during survey inspections and provide a written copy to the Home Office and to the government agency as required.
* Assist in the recruitment and selection of competent department directors, supervisors, consultants and other auxiliary personnel.
* Assist in the preparation of the annual operating budget, to be reviewed and approved by the Home Office.
* Review monthly financial statements, notating and explaining budget variances.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Bachelor's degree
* State Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
* Strong leader and team builder and an effective communicator
* Must love the elderly!
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-