Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K
Provides overall leadership and direction to store teammates for multiple stores within a 10 to 14 store district to ensure store financial performance and guest service meets or exceeds company goals!
District Managers are responsible for setting clear goals and objectives across multiple Jiffy Lube locations within a given market area under specific region. This position provides leadership and strategic direction to General Managers to ensure store financial performance and guest service meets or exceeds company goals.
District Manager Responsibilities
As a District Manager, you must be able to demonstrate a passion for leading and developing Teammates, guest retention and a dedication to creating a remarkable guest experience. The District Manager should have excellent leadership, operational and management skills.
Other District Manager duties include:
· Create a culture of accountability and set clear objectives for General Managers to achieve goals in key performance indicators, such as Guest Count, Net Sales, Guest Satisfaction, Sales Mix and Labor
· Demonstrate knowledge and a deep understanding of our key processes and operations
· Create and maintain a high energy, high performing district where people want to work
· Ensure that Jiffy Lube’s standard operating procedures are followed
· Lead role in hiring, training, and retaining talent at General Manager level within the district, to include an ongoing succession planning process
· Maintain proper business controls across all business aspects (integrity, ethics, safety, store/grounds appearance, overall store atmosphere, and operations)
· Partner with assigned franchisor counterparts to ensure alignment of purpose and maximize all available resources to grow the business
· Regularly conduct and participate in store-level and/or district meetings
· Occasional overnight travel required as business needs dictate
District Manager Qualifications:
· 3-5 years of experience working in a multi-unit retail environment (automotive industry experience preferred)
· 3-5 years leading and managing others
· 3-5 years in an operations role
· Must have experience with and driven results for a profit and loss center
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and able to learn and use internal software applications
· Motivate and inspire Teammates
· Communicate effectively with our guests and at all levels within the organization
· Ability to prioritize important projects and possess a strong work ethic
To effectively perform the duties of a District Manager, you must be able to stand on your feet on hard surfaces, like concrete or metal. A significant amount of time is spent driving to and working in our Jiffy Lube stores. Other physical qualifications for a District Manager include:
· Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, air conditioner service machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic office equipment
· Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands
· Have a valid driver’s license and be able to drive vehicles
Heartland Automotive Services, Inc. ("Heartland" dba Jiffy Lube®) is the largest Jiffy Lube® franchisee and the largest independent quick lube operator in the United States, with fantastic career opportunities coast-to-coast. Operating over 540 Jiffy Lube locations from coast to coast and serving nearly 5 million guests each year with more than 3,500 professional teammates, Heartland strives to provide a WOW experience for every valued guest on every visit.
At Heartland, we value our Teammates and we recognize that our Teammates are the reason for our success. They bring excellent skills and new ideas to their jobs, helping to make us one of the leaders in our industry.
One of the ways we show our appreciation for the thousands of Heartland Teammates is by offering a comprehensive benefits package.
Compensation: Salary + Bonus
Click Apply Now to submit your resume and get in touch with our Recruiter.