Posted on Apr. 18, 2017
*Meet our Recruiters IN PERSON!
*Visit us on April 26th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
*Click Apply now for the LOCATION address
This position assists field personnel by routing work, placing calls and other functions as needed to ensure field staff has the information and resources needed to satisfy customer demands. This position requires interaction with customers including: assisting customers by providing information, answering questions and solving problems in regards to Bright House Networks products through outbound customer calls. Work under minimal supervision and guidance.
Shift: 1:30p.m.-10:00p.m. Weekends required
MAJOR DUTIES – Include, but not limited to:
• Receive and respond to Field Personnel and outbound customer telephone calls using clear, concise, and professional verbal communication.
• Understand and operate the workforce management auto routing tool. Balance technician workloads as needed to ensure on-time arrival to the customer's homes.
• Monitor the workforce management tool for technicians needing assistance and timely resolution of completed jobs.
• Set priorities, schedule and re-schedule service calls for other departments. Contact customer concerning scheduled service calls as required.
• Call back customers identified in an outage or area problem to confirm the outage or area problem has been cleared.
• Take requests for connections, upgrades, downgrades, transfers and disconnects of service from the field staff by utilizing the marketing philosophy of Charter.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements (ADA)
• Sit for long periods of time.
• Typing and reading on a computer.
• Talking on telephone for long periods of time, with use of headset.
• Work inside throughout the year.
• Shift and/or on-call may be required.
• Basic knowledge of: Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000/XP & Macintosh OS
• Internet Browsers (Explorer, Netscape)
• Internet E-Mail
• Knowledge of essential customer service skills
• Familiarity with desktop operating systems and applications.
• Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
*Please Click 'Apply' for Location Details to Meet Our Recruiters and Submit Your Resume Today!
We look forward to meeting you on April 26th!