Posted on Aug. 30, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance
Performs Disney Magical Express (DME) bus loading operations at the Orlando International Airport in a professional and courteous manner. Ensures all guests are properly directed and boarded onto the appropriate motor coach.
Reports to: Mears - Director of Airport Operations
Mears Transportation Group is the largest provider in the Orlando area of: Shuttle, Taxi cab, Luxury sedan, Limousine, Charter bus transportation. With a fleet of over 1,100 vehicles, our organization is dedicated to exceeding our customers service expectations. We accomplish this by applying state-of-the-art technology to our maintenance programs, phone systems and dispatch systems. We also invest in our people through on-going customer service training and sophisticated safety programs.
To be considered you must complete the Online Application.
Complete Quick Apply to receive more job details and your online application link. Thank you!
Education requirements• High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
Experience requirements• Some customer service experience preferred.
• Must be able to remain calm, pleasant, and poised in high-pressure situations.
• Must be able to utilize a reliable means of transportation to get to and from the Orlando International Airport.
• Must be able to work in a standing position and follow company regulations regarding dress code, attendance requirements and behavior.
• Knowledge of: Disney Resorts and their locations, preferred.
ResponsibilitiesResponsible for safe and efficient use of DME two-way radio equipment issued by Mears Transportation Group. Interacts and takes direction from the DME Lead. Interacts and communicates with motor coach operators regarding designated resort destinations. Greets guests in a professional and courteous manner, confirms resort information and boards the guest on to the correct motor coach. Closes out each motor coach worked, when requested by the Lead and then provides a final copy of the DME Load Slip to the motor coach operator, with the final destinations and final guest count. Remains in their assigned work area unless otherwise directed by the DME Lead. Safely assists motor coach operator in backing out motor coach and safely directs the next motor coach into their designated parking space. Uses 2-way radio for airport communications in a professional manner. Attempts to resolve any problems relating to passenger boarding and safety issues. Effectively communicates any guest concerns to DME Lead. Also may be required to perform other related duties as requested.
Skills• Good oral and written communication skills. (English Language)
• Must be able to communicate by telephone, two-way radio, or in person in clear fluent English in a courteous friendly and professional manner with clients, guests, co-workers and industry related personnel.
• Must be able to read and understand program scheduling reports and other related materials.
Work hoursMust also be able to work flexible hours. This position operates within a 24/7 environment that may require applicants to work day, evening, and/or night shifts as well as holidays and weekends.