Posted on Jul. 20, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
• Uses automatic dishwasher to clean silverware, serving trays, flatware, serving utensils and glasses.
• Monitors the temperatures of the washing and rinsing cycles and reports problems to supervisor. Returns all washed items to their appropriate storage areas.
• Removes trash from receptacles, changes liners and transports to dumpster.
• Cleans and sanitizes tables, shelving coolers and other kitchen equipment as required to maintain kitchen sanitation.
• Additional duties may be assigned.
• May mop floor in kitchen, walk-in refrigeration areas, serving area, and/or dining area.
• Helps to receive and put away groceries, cleaning supplies and other items as needed.
• May assist with moving or setting up tables and chairs.
• Prior experience working in food service environment preferred.
• Able to read, write and communicate clearly.
• Must be able to learn and understand sanitation requirements.
• Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others using clear and professional language; listen and respond appropriately.
• Support team to reach common goals.
• Good time management skilled needed.
• Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.•