Posted on Sep. 19, 2016
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance
The Child Development Council of Franklin County, Inc., a highly successful, premier Head Start program servicing over 2,500 children & families is seeking qualified applicants.
Plans, prepares, and conducts activities to provide individualized (in-home) experiences that enrich social, cognitive, physical and emotional development utilizing appropriate early childhood education practices. Responsible for recording and evaluating children's growth and development to ensure that appropriate activities are planned and executed to meet individual needs, in accordance with IEP goals. Recruits and enrolls Head Start eligible children in accordance with federal performance standards.
• One year of experience teaching preschool children with special needs
• Knowledge of diverse ethnic groups
• Child Development Associate (CDA) or higher in Early Childhood Education or related field.
• Valid Driver's License
• Valid insurance and reliable transportation
• Paid sick, personal and vacation
• Paid holidays
• Tuition assistance
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Short and long term disability
All applicants must be able to pass an FBI and BCI background check and have a medical exam and TB test prior to employment.
Applicants, please complete the "Quick Apply" contact page with name, email address and phone number. Attach or paste your resume and cover letter in the space provided and click apply now.