Posted on May. 4, 2017
Hiring DIRECTV/AT&T Contractor Techs:
Highest Market Pay, $1000 Sign-On Incentive, Paid Certification
Are you looking for an honest and reputable company paying the highest rates in the area?
We are hiring technicians looking for a long term career in the DIRECTV/AT&T telecommunications industry. We are hiring techs with or without experience. We pay our techs weekly.
Our contractor technicians have the potential of earning between $1000 and $1700 a week. Experienced technicians can earn over $2000 a week. We always pay our techs on time and supply detailed payment information daily as work is completed. Equipment and materials financing is available with no interest charged.
We are a reputable fast growing company with over 300 techs working across the United States.
Sevenfold Technologies, LLC is committed, dependable, professional and accountable. We value integrity, honesty, and respect for others. We have high standards for our contractors.
This is a 1099 sub-contractor position and requires you to won a truck, van or SUV capable of carrying a 28 foot ladder.
Experienced installers are encouraged to apply.
No Retainer Fee Required
Direct Deposit Available
Plenty of Work available
Need extra cash?
We Offer a Great Sales Program, You Sell It, You Install It, All Commission Stays In Your Pocket!
· Must have a valid driver's license.
· Able to speak clearly, concisely, and communicate effectively in a courteous and professional manner.
· Solid written communication skills required.
· Must be able to work full time, up to and including six days a week.
· Must meet company hiring criteria for pre-screening, including drug test, criminal background check, and MVR check.
· Working knowledge of handheld electronics, including smart phones, iPads, etc., preferred.
· Must be able to work on ladders.
· Must be able to work in tight spaces.
Please contact our recruiting department to have interview confirmed
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
SEVENFOLD TECHNOLOGIES,LLC is committed, dependable, professional and accountable.
We value integrity, honesty, and respect for others. We have high standards for our contractors.
Come join our team as we entertain the Future.
Please contact our recruiting department to have an interview confirmed.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!