Posted on Jul. 15, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location North River Health Campus
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT PEOPLE SKILLS AND A COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a premiere provider of long term care, skilled nursing, and assisted living services with an opening available for a Director of Community Lifestyle.
The DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY LIFESTYLE implements the marketing, sales and PR program for the health campus. Works in conjunction with the Community Services Representative and Divisional Business Development. Oversees occupancy goals and marketing strategy in partnership with the Community Services Representative, specifically for Independent service offerings. Develops programs and initiatives for community engagement to create a standard villa lifestyle.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DIRECTOR OF VILLA LIFESTYLE:
* Directs and implements Inspired Living Standards for wellness specific to the villa community.
* Creates a sense of community among the villa residents through wellness and lifestyle programs, which provide opportunities for socialization, engagement, and contribution.
* Author's monthly newsletter to highlight lifestyle opportunities and create a cohesive villa community.
* Solicits input and involves the residents in the continued development of the lifestyle through feedback and future planning.
* Ensures villa foot traffic through events including but not limited to open houses, themed events, community partnership and presentations as part of the campus event planning calendar.
* Implements, organizes and directs market strategy to promote independent service offerings in partnership with the campus Community Services Representative and Divisional Business Development.
* Responsible for achieving occupancy goals through pre-selling, and converting deposits to active residents through relationship building, execution of a thirty (30) day call rotation and inquiry follow-up system.
* Maintains active participation and seeks appointment to at least one committee of a community organization (e.g. Realtor Association, Senior Citizen support service).
* Executes strategies to build alliances with key referral sources. Maintains a wide-variety of public and private contacts to develop and promote positive public relations for the campus; including not-for-profit organizations, service clubs, professional organizations, etc.
* Executes competitive analysis annually and as needed to understand market share and potential partnerships.
* Arranges and conducts tours in partnership with the campus back-up team.
* Supervises villa move in process.
* Recruits, trains, organizes, plans volunteers specifically for the villas. Supports and collaborates volunteer efforts for the Health Campus with the Director of Life Enrichment and while externally marketing.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to the resident, employee, facilities, company information and records
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Associates degree from an accredited college or university, or a combination of experience and training required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Two (2) to four (4) years marketing/sales experience or social/recreation experience. Real Estate, Community Engagement/Director experience preferred.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-