Posted on Sep. 14, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Windmoor Healthcare, located in Clearwater Florida is a 144-bed comprehensive behavioral health care facility that provides a wide range of inpatient and partial hospitalization programs and services. Our facility has been providing intensive treatment of dual diagnosis issues and the comprehensive approach is highly individualized, designed to guide patients and their families through the process of intervention, assessment and treatment. We are currently seeking a Director of Utilization to join our team.
In this position you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the hospitals utilization review process to ensure that every patient received quality care. The Director implements and manages the Utilization Management Plan and identifies trends which impact service delivery for quality improvement. The Director manages admission, concurrent and peer reviews, as well as denials and appeals.
If you are looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference, Windmoor is the place for you.
Education requirements- Register Nurse or Master Level Clinician or equivalent experience in related field.
- Associates Degree in Nursing.
- 5 years’ experience in chart analysis and utilization review in the psychiatric and chemical dependency field preferred.
- Valid Florida license e.g., RN, LMHC, LCSW, LMFT required.
Experience requirements- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must be able to pass the AHCA live scan fingerprinting background screen.
Responsibilities- Knowledge of utilization review process.
- Implements and manages the utilization management plan.
- Identified trends which impact service delivery for quality improvement.
- Manages admissions, and peer reviews, as well as denials and appeals.