Posted on Sep. 15, 2016
401k / Retirement Plan, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance
PRIVATE SCHOOL in Jacksonville, FL
Offers a dynamic learning environment focusing on the individual needs of students.
We seek candidates who are energetic and passionate about education and have ESE experience. Private school experience is required. Business, and marketing experience preferred.
We are SACS and NIPSA accredited and promote dual enrollment and preparation for college and success in life.
Directors work with a team of dedicated professionals and receive ongoing support and training from our director of education, regional director, clinical director, and COO.
In addition to schools in the Atlanta (GA), Jacksonville (FL), Orlando (FL) and Tampa Bay (FL) regions, additional expansion opportunities are possible.
• Leadership of staff and students in fostering an atmosphere of academic success
• Report directly to Regional Director
• Manage all day-to-day business and educational aspects of academy
• Fiscal responsibility for operations
• Short and long-term goal setting for maximum profitability
• Responsible for direct marketing and community relations
• Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
• Teaching experience
• Knowledge of exceptional student education
• Management and marketing experience
• Private school experience
Job Type: Full-time
• Jacksonville, FL
• Education, ESE, Business: 5 years
Required license or certification:
• Educator Certification
Benefits available include: 401K, Health, Vision, Dental and Bonus