Posted on Sep. 13, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Director of Nursing – DON Opportunity!
Saber Healthcare is seeking a Director of Nursing!
What Saber Healthcare has to offer - YOU - the employee:
• Competitive pay rates
• Paid Orientation/Training
• Referral Bonuses
• Employee Recognition Programs
• A great work environment
• Supportive staff and management teams
• Saber Foundation – Donates to AHA, ALZ FDN, ACS, and many more!
• Ever changing and growing organization
• Many opportunities to advance and grow in the organization
• Facilities located throughout the country – easy to transfer
• Job Stability – Work with people who have been with us for years!
As a Director of Nursing for Saber Healthcare, we are not just looking for a clinically sound person, we want someone who fits into our desired culture as well:
• Have a POSITIVE, ready-to-help, attitude every day!
• Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the nursing service department
• Assist in the recruitment and interviewing of nursing personnel
• Ensure licensed nurses and nurse aides have current certification and/or license
• Monitor nursing care to ensure all residents are treated fairly and with kindness, dignity, and respect
• Ensure the facility’s policies and procedure governing advance directives are reviewed with the resident and/or representative
• Maintain and periodically update written policies and procedures
• Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other disciplines to ensure continuity of holistic care of the residents
• Assist with discharge planning to assure the discharge of a resident is a proper discharge and the resident and family are provided for upon discharge
• Assist with maintaining a strong, manageable and useful Quality Assurance Committee that meets monthly
• Be a team player!!
To qualify for this opportunity all we ask is that you:
• Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
• Must have, as a minimum, two (2) year of recent experience in supervisory role in a nursing care facility
We are looking for someone who wants to be a vital part in making someone’s life better every day. If you read this job description and thought “this sounds like the place for me!” PLEASE CLICK APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!