Posted on Mar. 9, 2016
The Hospice Director is responsible for planning, coordination and management of the business and financial affairs and related operational activities of the hospice agency in accordance with Bethesda Health Group, Inc. policies and procedures. Assures compliance with state and federal regulations and supports Bethesda Health Group, Inc.
Requirements EDUCATION AND TRAINING
* Bachelor's degree in nursing, health services, business management or related field.
* RN Preferred.
* Five years of Hospice care experience and two years managerial experience.
Demonstrated knowledge and well-developed skills in:
* Precision, problem solving, persuasiveness, professional communication, initiative, analytical ability, ingenuity, tactile sensory perception, memory, concentration, judgment and patience.
* Experience in budget preparation, accounting principles and procedures, systems development and Administration.
* Experience with personnel management, and data processing system.
Demonstrated leaderships abilities in:
* Developing a work places marked by collaboration and teamwork.
* Establishing goals and a course of action for self/others to be successful.
* Understanding the needs to the patients/family served and anticipating