Posted on Aug. 6, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Blair Ridge Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED CHEF WHO INSPIRES OTHERS, HAS A PASSION FOR SERVING OTHERS AND A KNOWLEDGE OF FOOD SERVICE, AND IS DEDICATED TO EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE?
We are a dynamic, innovative Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Health Campus located with a position available for a DIRECTOR OF FOOD & DINING SERVICES / CHEF.
The Director of Food & Dining Services / Chef is responsible for directing the overall operation of the Dietary Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations and ensuring that the food service operation is maintained in a clean, safe and sanitary manner.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DIRECTOR OF FOOD SERVICES:
* Implements regional changes to menus. Maintain a file of tested standard recipes
* Process diet changes and new diets as received from nursing services
* Supervises and participates in food preparation for meals
* Plans and provides catering services within the health campus as necessary
* Interview residents or family members, as necessary, to obtain diet history. Participate in maintaining records of the resident's food likes and dislikes
* Visit residents periodically to evaluate the quality of meals served, likes and dislikes, etc.
* Ensures that the dining areas are properly set and maintained.
* Assist in the recruitment, interviewing, and selection of dietary personnel.
* Schedule department work hours (including vacation and holiday schedules), personnel, work assignments, etc.
* Counsel/discipline dietary personnel as requested or as necessary.
* Make periodic rounds to check equipment and supplies and to assure that necessary equipment and supplies are available and working properly.
* Purchase food services supplies, equipment, etc., as required.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Must have experience as a Chef in a fine dining setting
* 2+ years of Supervisory/management experience
* Formal culinary training strongly preferred
* Prior experience in hospitality or as DFS in the long term care setting is a plus
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-