Posted on Oct. 9, 2017
• Excellent Salary!
• Great Benefits!
• Location: Eagle Pass, TX
FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) will serve upper level management to make strategic, operational, and tactical decisions. FP&A will tackle a dynamic array of issues often focusing on changes and adjustments to the underlying business. Must bring quantitative, analytic support to decision-making for management to evaluate options appropriately and measure progress toward reaching company goals. Typically focuses on forecasting results of the future, analyzing trends, and looking out for possible challenges emerging in the business before they fully impact the financials. Incumbent will serve as the primary individual responsible for due diligence review of acquisitions, expansions and divestitures. The portfolio of enterprises are based in the US and Mexico.
Education requirementsBachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred.
Experience requirements• 5+ years experience as Manager or Director of Financial Planning and Analysis.
Qualifications• Strong leadership skills required.
• Preferred experience in multi-unit retail/restaurant concepts
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
• Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands on management capacity.
Responsibilities• Defined financial situation by completing quantitative analyses.
• Evaluate optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns.
• Value assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential.
• Recommends financial actions by assessing options in relation to organization goals.
• Prepares financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
• Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
• Supervision of Financial Analyst(s).
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis. Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new store rollouts as well as new projects.
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
• Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team.
• Participate in the financial modeling and due diligence efforts.
• Model potential changes to capital structure, acquisition and divestiture planning, shareholder returns.
• Partner with accounting, treasury, tax as appropriate.
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools. Other duties assigned.
Skills• Excellent English and Spanish oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to provide authorization to work in the United States.
• Required to obtain and maintain a gaming license from the KTTT Gaming Commission. It is the responsibility of the employee to keep all documents current and valid at all times.
• Kickapoo Tribe or other Tribal preference preferred.
• Employment in this position is at will, which means that employment may be terminated at any time by the employer or employee without cause or notice.
• The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level or work being performed by people assigned to this job title. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Click on APPLY NOW!