Posted on Oct. 5, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities The Director of Employee Relations develops and directs the Campus Support Employee Relations and Talent Engagement teams to enhance employee satisfaction and improve employee engagement and wellness at Health Campuses. Provides analytical analysis in the areas of employee relations, recruitment/retention, training, business office and human resources.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DIRECTOR OF EMPLOYEE RELATIONS:
* Provides direction and guidance, advice information and assistance to Campus Support Employee Services/Relations (ERS) team, Executive Directors and Campus Leaders.
* Directs and emphasizes the importance of rapport among campus leaders so that teamwork can be realized. Approaches each and every working moment in a positive, solution oriented way that will lead to better customer service.
* Advises and guides ERS and leadership teams regarding coaching/counseling/disciplinary actions while enforcing and communicating Company policy and procedures.
* Ensures the Company's compliance with state and federal employment legislation and coordinates standardized human resources practices.
* Educates and directs the ERS teams with compliance of personnel files, special pay programs and other processes to maintain compliance with local, state and federal regulations/employment laws.
* Directs the ERS team on orientation and training for acquisitions and start-up campuses.
* Directs and assists ERS with recognition programs at acquisitions and start-up campuses. Monitors ER3 committees and celebrations.
* Assists with recruitment and selection of well qualified department directors, supervisors, consultants and other personnel.
* Assists leadership team with compensation issues and assists in the implementation of various special pay programs.
* Directs ERS team with investigations on employee relations, workers' compensation and pre-employment issues as needed.
* Coordinates multi-facility human resource employment functions within the division on an as needed basis.
* Assists ERS with exit interviews on office-related personnel and department head positions in campuses. Provides a summary of exit interviews to the operations team and respective leaders.
* Monitors, directs and analyzes turnover reports monthly and assist campuses with reducing turnover percentages.
* Partners with Training and Leadership Development team to facilitate and plan the Caregiver Preceptor Program. Monitors program to ensure execution in each Health Campus.
* Participates in operations meetings as needed.
* Directs ERS team in the facilitation of Leadership training to Executive Directors and Department Heads on programs such as, Coaching and Counseling, Recruitment and Interviewing, Performance and Leadership Qualities, HR101, ER3, etc.
* Partners with leaders to review and analyze employee and leadership satisfaction surveys data.
* Assists in the training of new Executive Directors, Directors of Health Services and AP/Payroll staff on HR related items, processes and policies and procedures.
* Travel (75%) including overnight stay as necessary.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* Four (4) year degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, Risk Management or equivalent from an accredited college or university, or a combination of experience and training.
* PHR or SPHR preferred.
* Five (5) to seven (7) years employee relations, policy administration, compensation and/or training experience. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-