Posted on Sep. 8, 2016
Windham Professionals Inc. is a full-service Accounts Receivable Management and Customer Care Company. We have locations in NH, NV, NY, and TN and expanding. Consider joining our company as we are on the cutting edge of new growth creating a world class BPO service provider.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, the role of the Compliance Director is primarily responsible for oversight and management of Compliance Management Systems of Control; Call Monitoring, Audit, Complaint Management, Litigation Support and Policy Management, ensuring that the company and employees are in compliance with State/Federal regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures. Responsible for implementing procedures to ensure that processes are effective and efficient in identifying, preventing, detecting and correcting noncompliance with standards established by the CCO and the Compliance Committee.
1. Proficiency with analytic tools and exploratory data analysis methodologies
2. Oversight and administration of the Compliance Management System
3. Implementation of policies and procedures
4. Respond to state and regulatory inquiries, examinations, and investigations
5. Ability to develop risk management MIS and reporting tools and communicate results to management team
6. Understanding of regulatory and compliance landscape
7. Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills including the ability to explain and/or present results
8. Excellent people management skills
9. Periodically travels to each office to address/review compliance and related issues with local office management
10. Other travel may be required for attendance at industry, client and/or professional development conferences and meetings.
EQUIPMENT & COMPUTER SOFTWARE USED
DM9, DAKCS, Telephone, eCollections, Internet, Micro-Soft Office, office equipment such as printers, faxes, etc
1. High School diploma required, some college preferred.
2. Minimum of 8 years in compliance related roles, i.e., audit, complaint investigation and policy management
3. Minimum of 4 years managing direct reports
4. Experience at any lending institution, bank, finance company, collection agency or credit burea
5. Strong leadership skills
6. Demonstrates personal traits of a high level of integrity, team orientation, professionalism, and trustworthiness. Places a high value on ethical standards.
7. Must be able to handle and resolve difficult and sensitive conversations and situations
8. Strong focus on accuracy and completeness with attention to detail
9. Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
10. Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems.
11. Ability to communicate effectively with peers, management and clients is a must.
12. Analytical, teamwork, organization and time management skills are critical.
13. Must be focused, energetic, meet commitments, and be willing to take ownership and initiative and have excellent judgment
14. ACA International Compliance Officer Certification desired.
Windham Professionals provides Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, individuals with a disability, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/AA Disabled/Vet.