Posted on Jul. 28, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Great working environment! Fun Job!
Education requirementsA minimum of an LCSW and supervisory experience is required (three years post licensure is preferred).
Experience requirementsExperience working in a substance use/behavioral health treatment environment and experience with managed care insurance programs is highly desirable. The position requires proficiency in the following areas: program development and management; marketing and public relations; budget development and financial management; organizational management skills; crisis management; clinical and case management skills; clinical supervision and staff training; and written and oral communication skills. A major responsibility will be to guide the development of program in alignment with the Affordable Care Act and begin to develop new programing for substance use treatment services along with behavioral health services.
QualificationsThe Director is responsible for the overall management of the clinical and administrative functions of Clinical Services in a residential and nonresidential setting. This includes ensuring compliance with contractual agreements, regulatory requirements, program development, financial management, accreditation standards, program marketing, hiring, supervising, evaluating, BHSO regulations, AODE regulations and developing program policies.
1. Provide strong leadership in the implementation of the programs and in contractual agreements and accreditation standards.
2. Secure and assure compliance with State Licensing Regulations (908 KAR and Medicaid regulations) and accreditation standards. This includes assurance that ensuring that all program staff maintain the required training.
3. Develops and maintains the program’s policies and procedures manual and ensures staff compliance.
4. Coordinates and evaluates all program services.
5. Provides LCSW and LCADC supervision to assigned staff and performance review to clinical management staff.
6. Serves as a liaison with community partners and funders.
7. Works with staff to ensure facility needs are appropriately identified and communicated to the Operations Manager.
8. Develops and implements annual strategic plans for all programs and assures that such programs are in alignment with the overall agency strategic plan.
9. Develops and adheres to annual financial budget.
10. Represents programs and agency on appropriate local, state and or national committees.
11. Provides crisis management and assists in emergency consultation as needed.
12. Oversees the development of new programming in alignment with the Affordable Care Act including behavioral health services and substance use treatment services.
13. Ensure timely and accurate grant reporting in compliance with agency and grant requirements.
14. Works with the leadership team to develops training for alcohol and drug counselors for the purposes of certification and recertification
15. Rendering Practitioner for BHSO compliance
16. Performance Quality Improvement (PQI) duties as assigned by supervisor & PQI Committee.
SkillsEFFECT ON END RESULTS:
1. To provide effective leadership by encouraging multi-disciplinary response to the treatment services offered.
2. To ensure that the programs achieve appropriate outcomes.
3. Comply with all regulations and requirements as outlined in Volunteers of America’s Policy and Procedure’s manual.
4. To comply fully with funders and State Licensing Regulations.
5. To model agency core values of integrity, compassion, diversity, commitment & justice to all internal and external contacts.
6. To ensure the operation of the program in a financially sound, outcomes-oriented manner.
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form, submit resume and select "Apply Now!