Posted on Oct. 2, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Flexible schedule
An extraordinary opportunity to be a part of a culture you can be proud of by joining one of the nations’ top Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing health care providers in our dynamic 63-bed facility located in beautiful Lincolnton NC! Is it time to take your passion for helping and caring to a place where you can develop mutually beneficial and rewarding long term relationships with your team members, patients, and their families?
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's top providers of Long Term Care, Skilled Nursing, Senior healthcare services and rehabilitation.
Lincolnton is near the city, just a short drive northwest of Charlotte. Lincolnton is also near the mountains and just 90 miles from the majestic Asheville, Biltmore and many National Forests. Folks with quieter tastes find Lincolnton to be an excellent place to stay.
*Meet our Hiring Managers and Care Team in person
*Click Apply now for immediate consideration
As a Consulate Health Care Director of Clinical Services (Director of Nursing), you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors, and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect, and Passion. The primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be directed by the Executive Director to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
A position with Consulate Health Care means more than just a paycheck. We believe in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and supports your long-term career development. We offer the opportunity to work with a large corporation, and also have the benefits of a small company feel! You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating nationwide, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
• 24-hour skilled nursing care
• Comprehensive post-acute care
• Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
• "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
• Alzheimer's and dementia care
• Care for medically-complex patients
Our professionals impact our organization, our clients, and their families in a variety of constructive ways, every day!
Education requirements• RN Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university.
Experience requirements• Must have a minimum two (2) years of experience in nursing services.
• Minimum one (1) year experience in nursing administration. (preferred)
Qualifications• Must complete Preceptor Training.
Responsibilities• Planning, organizing and directing the functions for the nursing department.
• You will assume the primary role in ensuring the delivery of high quality, efficient nursing care.
• Directs Nursing and Care Plan Team.
• In the absence of the Executive Director, you are charged with carrying out the resident care policies established by this facility.
• Prepare and assure adherence to an annual operating budget for the nursing department. Assist surveyors and inspectors to facilitate regulatory compliance.
Supervises Nurse Practitioner, Assistant Director of Clinical Services, Clinical Nurses, and Nurse Techs.
• Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interactions with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors.
• Set and monitor achievement of goals and objectives for the nursing department consistent with established philosophy and standards of practice.
• Recruit and hire a sufficient number of qualified nursing staff to deliver efficient resident care in accordance with the established staffing plan.
• Establish, implement, and continually update competency/skills checklists for nursing staff.
Skills• Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate skills related to management, planning and budgeting.
• Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations pertaining to facility functions.
• Knowledge of accreditation standard and compliance requirements.
Work hours1st Shift - Ability to work beyond normal working hours and on weekends and holidays when necessary. On call 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
* We invite you to talk with our local recruiter today
* Complete Quick Apply to learn more and explore together if we would be a match for your current career interests and long term career growth plan... Thank you!