Posted on Aug. 23, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
Location Trilogy Health Services
Responsibilities DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE SKILLS AND A COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of LOUISVILLE, KY, is looking for a top-notch ACCOUNTING and completes adjustments and changes as needed throughout the process. Provides leadership for the budget team to accomplish deadlines and meet Company standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO :
* Provides leadership of the annual budgeting process, and changes during the year to accurately reflect the targets required to efficiently evaluate the operations of Trilogy business units.
* Maintains, improves and executes the various budget models to reflect the changes within the business units year over year.
* Plans and creates the budget process each year. Communicates the process to senior leadership and the operations teams. Executes the process to have annual budgets completed accurately and on a timely basis.
* Manages and provides oversight of personnel assigned the budgeting team.
* Develops analytical tools to optimize the efficiency of completing the budgets.
* Manages the preparation of budget reporting. Reviews monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
* Examines and reviews budget estimates for completeness, accuracy and conformance with procedures and regulations.
* Consults with leaders to ensure that budget adjustments are made in accordance with program changes.
Trilogy Health Services is an award winning company that is leading the way in employee benefits, professional development, personal wellness and recognition. We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
* Four (4) year degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent from an accredited college or university.
* Three (3) to five (5) years' accounting/finance experience with a focus on budgeting. Healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment preferred.
* Experience with Navision, Jet Reports and Quickcare/Matrixcare software products preferred.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Talent Network* Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.