Posted on Oct. 13, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location River Pointe Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED DIRECTOR OF ASSISTED LIVING/RN WITH A SERVANT\'S HEART AND A PASSION FOR SERVING OTHERS? We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
CAMPUS NAME , a Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility in CITY, ST , is looking for a service focused, experienced REGISTERED NURSE to join our management team as DIRECTOR OF ASSISTED LIVING!
The Director of Nursing is responsible for directing the health concerns of each Assisted Living Resident including; resident assessments, medication/pharmacy management and resident activities of daily living and personal care needs. Hires and supervises nursing staff for assisted living unit. Directs and ensures that services are performed in consideration of the health, welfare, safety and the satisfaction of our residents.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DIRECTOR OF ASSISTED LIVING:
* Ensures that each resident's pre-admission screen is completed prior to move-in. Monitors routinely for changes in condition to ensure changes are addressed.
* Directs the Lifestyle and Care Needs Assessments of Residents to determine the initial and ongoing needs of the residents' medical and personal care requirements.
* Assists Residents with Activities of Daily Living (ADL), including but not limited to bathing, dressing, grooming, dining, etc.
* Directs and ensures that documentation is completed and changes are addressed relating to Resident needs.
* Leads and assists in the development of the service plan in conjunction with the resident/family and ensures communication of the plan to care givers.
* Facilitates the Assisted Living Resident Meeting and follows up with feedback and concerns in a timely manner.
* Serves as liaison to provide communication between the Resident, Health Campus and external health care providers, family members and referral sources to ensure achievement of the optimum effort in meeting the health related needs of the Residents.
* Supervises, assists and participates in performing treatment regimens per physician orders.
* Leads and ensures Resident medical records and chart information are maintained according to State guidelines.
* Assists in training of Nursing Assistants (CNA, QMA, etc.) in the provision of activities of daily living assistance, pharmacy/medication policies and procedures, infection control, dietary issues and all other health related training needs that impact on meeting the needs of the residents, and state regulations.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* LPN or RN with a degree from an accredited school of nursing.
* Current unencumbered nursing license in the state of practice.
* Valid CPR certification.
* Valid drivers' license and ability to operate a large van/bus (up to 15 passenger) vehicle.
* Three (3) to five (5) years' experience as supervisor working with seniors in a residential care, healthcare, senior living industry or long-term care environment.
* Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-