Posted on Jul. 27, 2016
LEVEL: FT/40, 1st, Exempt
THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING:
* Licensed or eligible RN in the State of Indiana.
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* MSN preferred
* 5+ years management/leadership experience required.
* CPR Certification required
The Director must possess a combination of leadership and motivational skills that creates an environment where team members choose to do their best keeping patients safe and clinical outcomes are achieved. This will be accomplished by creating a learning environment that influences clinical staff to use evidenced based principles to achieve clinical outcomes. The candidate must be strong in development and mentorship. The successful candidate will demonstrate a skill set is able to build team trust through effective verbal and written communication and be competent in managing interpersonal and difficult conversations while valuing diversity in the workplace. This leader must be capable of understanding the organizational strategic plan and developing a department plan that will advance the success of meeting the relevant strategic goals.
* The Director will be responsible for the operations (clinical outcomes and resource utilization) of the medical surgical department.
* The Director must be able to demonstrate the ability to develop a highly reliable department through the development of solutions, effective implementation, execution of plans for superior results.
* The Director must be able to develop and maintain physician relationships by building a strong clinical team that delivers highly reliable care to patients.