Posted on Aug. 18, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
FLOYD AND CLARK COUNTIES
DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS / SOCIAL WORKER
Fun position. Must enjoy working with and caring for clients with developmental disabilities.
Volunteers of America’s greatest strength lies in its dedicated, professional and family oriented staff. We invite you to apply for a position here at Volunteers of America and reward yourself with a great career you can be proud of.
• Competitive Pay based on experience
• Team working environment
• Work with a great group of co-workers who treat you like family
• Get to know your patients personally and make a difference in their lives each and every day
• Lots of room for advancement opportunities • health, dental, life, 403B
• Employee Assistance Program
• Suite of voluntary benefits
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while helping people reach their fullest potential. Join our team as a Direct Support Professional and play a vital and positive role in helping our clients with intellectual, cognitive or developmental disabilities achieve their highest level of independence.
Not only will you have the opportunity to see the positive benefits of your work every day, you will also have an opportunity for professional development and advancement. Many of our leaders began their careers as Direct Support Professionals.