Posted on Sep. 25, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Support Solutions is hiring Direct Support Professionals
1. Supports the individual with personal care and daily routines, and in achieving outcomes from the Individual Support Plan.
2. Understands and practices SSTN philosophy and values in interactions with service recipients and community members by using respectful language, connecting consumers to preferred activities and experiences, and ensuring that service recipients have on-going information from which to make choices.
3. Helps service recipients become integrated with the community by ensuring that they are included, respected, valued and have a variety of preferred relationships in the community of their choice.
4. Assures safe transport and accompany service recipients as needed to events, job sites, and medical appointments, utilizing SSTN vehicles, personal vehicles, or public transportation. This would include securing alternate transportation in instances where non-SSTN personnel who present safety concerns transport service recipients.
5. Where assigned, employee will assist supported individuals by providing in-home Day Services. These services shall be provided to engage medically fragile or persons who are restricted to the home setting will be administered to maximize supported person involvement.
Click the apply button for more information
Apply online, in person!