Posted on Feb. 9, 2018
Come meet our hiring manager in person
Visit us on Tuesday February 20th from 10am to 2pm!
Click Apply Now for location address
Join one of the fastest growing vacation ownership companies in the world, Diamond Resorts International®
Imagine a Career Focused on Improving Lives Through the Power of Vacations!
DIAMOND RESORTS INTERNATIONAL® OFFERS:
• Competitive Compensation
• Outstanding Benefits (Medical, Dental, 401K w/ Company Matching)
• Qualified Sales Leads
• Resort Privilege Program (eligibility for travel discounts)
• Industry Leading Training Program
• Eligibility for our tuition assistance program
• Real Opportunities for Growth!
If you are passionate about providing a product that you believe in, then partner with a global leader in the industry and start delivering Vacations for Life® today!
DIRECT SALES AGENT (VACATION COUNSELOR)
The Direct Sales Vacation Counselor is responsible for inbound/outbound telephone calls from various marketing partners, customers and members with the intention of selling collection points. The Direct Sales Vacation Counselor is expected to provide outstanding customer service in alignment with our quality assurance standards. The Direct Sales Vacation Counselor will also participate in outbound follow-up for sales and service. The Direct Sales Vacation Counselor collects and records specific data pertaining to the caller, travel inquiry and call result within the CRM system with a high level of accuracy.
• Build rapport with owners/customers in a short period of time.
• Persuade owners to add to their portfolio.
• Gather and document information through a proper discovery.
• Document all calls and actions completed into the CRM, including dates for follow-up calls.
• Ensure contracts and associated documents are properly executed.
• Review owner documents and associated collateral with new purchases.
• Assist in ensuring all questions are answered in a professional, informative, diplomatic and correct manner.
• Follow up to ensure sales paperwork is returned within a specific period of time.
• Achieve personal and departmental sales objectives as provided or determined throughout the fiscal year.
• Participate in ongoing sales training and team collaboration efforts.
• Provide superior customer service in accordance with the Company DRIven to Excellence standards.
• Consistently practice We love to Say Yes® and maintain the highest standards of professionalism when interacting with fellow team members, management, owners, members and prospects.
• Operate general office machinery (i.e., computer, copy machine, fax machine, etc.).
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Active Real Estate License and or Timeshare License as required by state law.
• Reservations systems experience preferred.
• Experience with campaign management systems/CRM preferred.
• Ability to close sales deals independently.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, energetic and strong desire to earn high commissions.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Data entry skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
• Initiative and adaptability.
• Detail oriented.
• Bilingual preferred.
Confidential Interviews will be arranged if required.
Equal Opportunity Employer