Posted on Dec. 1, 2017
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Want a fun and rewarding career making a difference in someone's life? Are you an STNA looking for a new job opportunity?
We are looking for a highly motivated individual for the position of Direct Care Worker in the Medina County area to assist individuals with developmental disabilities, focusing on quality care and daily activities.
What we offer you:
• Internal development (Promoting from within the organization)
• Training within our treatment models and supports in implementing with clients.
• A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers around.
• Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching.
• Flexibility in schedule and mileage reimbursement.
• Competitive Paid Time-Off
• Holiday Premium Pay
• A dynamic, growing work environment with advancement opportunities.
• Vacation/Sick/Personal Leave
• Incentive Programs
Education requirements• High School Diploma/GED
Experience requirementsPast experience as a caregiver, direct support professional, resident care associate, direct care staff, home health aide, home care aide, home health care provider, patient care assistant, personal care aide, personal care assistant, personal care attendant, resident care assistant will be a good fit for this role.
Qualifications• Proof of Automobile Insurance
• Valid Ohio Driver’s License
• Must be 18 years of age.
• Able to pass background requirements.
• Pre-employment drug testing.
Responsibilities• Assist clients with daily living tasks enabling them to remain in their own home.
• Provide a safe and clean living environment.
Work hours• 2nd & 3rd Shift - Flexibility to work up to 12 hour days for additional days off.
Consumer Support Services, Inc. is trusted in communities throughout Ohio as a provider of housing and support services to people with disabilities. We have a long history of empowering individuals, by working in partnership with their families or guardians to be responsive to their loved one's specific needs.
*CSS is strongly committed to Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation in any of its employment decisions, programs or activities
Please Click the “Apply Button” to Continue the Application Process.