Posted on Apr. 9, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Hearthstone Health Campus
Responsibilities Trilogy Health Services, an innovative, dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living company based out of Louisville, KY, has an outstanding Internship opportunity to join our organization as a DINING SERVICES INTERN.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF OUR DINING SERVICES INTERN WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
1. Ensures that all dietary procedures are followed in accordance with established policies.
2. Participates in programs designed for in-service education, on-the-job training and orientation classes for newly assigned department personnel.
3. Serves meals that meet dining services and culinary standards, procedures and guidelines.
4. Assists in serving meals on a timely basis.
5. Assists in daily or scheduled cleaning duties, in accordance with established policies and procedures.
6. Cleans work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, or other equipment as requested. .
7. Sweeps and mops floors as directed.
8. Carries soiled utensils, etc. to wash area. Returns clean utensils to proper storage areas. Washes and cleans utensils as directed. Performs dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Ensures that utensils, etc., are readily available for the next meal.
9. Carries out trash and keeps work areas clean, dry and free of hazardous equipment, supplies, etc.
10. Sets up meal trays, food carts, dining room, etc., as instructed.
11. Assists cooking in preparing meals.
12. Distributes and collects menus as necessary.
13. Obtains food supplies for next meal.
14. Assists in checking diet trays before distribution. Delivers food carts, trays, etc., to designated areas. Serves food in dining room(s) as instructed. Removes trays from carts, dining rooms, etc., and transports to dishwashing area.
15. Prepares and delivers snacks, etc., as instructed
* High school diploma or equivalent. Current enrollment in a Culinary degree program.
* Basic computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-