Posted on Jul. 5, 2017
Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance
Dining Room Server
Essential Duties and Task List
1. Serve 4-5 tables at each meal, as determined by management.
2. Complete knowledge of LMHD food and beverage preparation guidelines.
3. Able to transfer residents requests on a guest check for the kitchen.
4. Able to interact with residents, family members, and guests in a friendly/fast manner.
5. Maintain side-work and ensure the total cleanliness and smooth operation of kitchen and dining room.
6. Clear, clean, and reset tables to Brownsboro Park standards.
7. Treat all residents and guests in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction.
Always strive to exceed their expectations.
8. Report to work in a neat and clean uniform. Well-groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential.
9. Other duties as directed.
Education/Training: A high school diploma or equivalent preferred. Must be 16 years of age (18 to operate machinery or cutting equipment including kitchen knives.
Experience: Prior experience in related food service or customer service positions preferred but not required.
Serve food and drinks in a professional manner to the residents and guests of Brownsboro Park. Responsible for appropriate use of facility supplies and equipment to minimize loss, waste, and fraud
To Apply online, Call, or Email Employer:
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website, select phone option to access phone number or select employer email to email employer directly.