at Job News
Posted on Nov. 27, 2017
Dental Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan, Vision Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance
On Plan, First Year Reps can expect to make $40,000 to $50,000 Year One.
Year two and up, the expected income is $70,000 - $100,000.
Job News USA is the fastest-growing, Digital Recruitment Advertising Company in the United States. We currently have operations 20 U.S. markets. We are looking for Talented Account Managers to sell our expanding product line of Digital, Web, Print, Job Fairs, Social Media and Broadcast products and services.
Due to this tremendous growth, we are now hiring Inside Sales Account Representatives for our Kansas City team.
You will have the ability to provide recruitment solutions products and services to customers locally & nationwide.
Our focus is on helping employers & employees connect through our Digital, Web, Print, Job Fair, Broadcast & Social Media products, both locally and nationwide.
We look for: passionate, motivated, competitive, determined, money motivated and highly talented sales professionals.
YOUR SUCCESS WILL BE REWARDED:
• Generous Base Salary
• Uncapped Commissions plus bonuses
• Promote from Within Company culture
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Professional Work Environment
• Paid Holidays
• 4 Monday benefit days off (after 1 year of employment)
• Mileage reimbursement for Company travel
• Comprehensive one-on- one training and daily support is also provided to ensure your success
• Start earning vacation days after 3 months
In order to join our winning team in Kansas City, SEND US YOUR RESUME TODAY to take the first step in your new career.
Education requirements• Bachelor's degree is preferred, but not required.
Experience requirements• Inside Business to Business Digital Sales experience preferred
• Staffing and/or Recruitment Sales Experience is a big plus!
• Experience prospecting and developing new accounts both in person and on the phone
• Previous experience in Account / Customer Relationship Management
• Successful experience with sourcing, networking and developing your own leads
Qualifications• Proven track record as a top producer
• Ability to ask for the sale and get it
• Must be computer literate
• Must be capable of working in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Great work ethic and self-motivation
• Work in a Fun, Small Office Environment
• Must be able to pass a company background check
Skills• Excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Strong presentation skills