Posted on Jan. 20, 2017
Health Insurance, 401K
This key member serves as a liaison between clients and internal team members, ensuring that client projects meet plan, budget and schedule requirements. This person is also expected to implement digital projects such as maintaining and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns, conducting online marketing audits and creating SEO, UX and social media strategies.
• Medical Benefits
• Professional Industry Association Membership
• Paid time off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role and within an agency setting.
• Minimum of 2 years’ hands-on experience with the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, e-commerce, social media, SEO, UX, website content development, email marketing, and lead generation.
• Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills for internal and external communication, editing, copywriting, and general interaction with company CEOs and stakeholders.
• Strong time management, project management and organization skills to ensure that projects and the team work within project schedules and budgets.
• Strong self-management and problem solving skills that will allow for success in a flat corporate structure.
• Interpersonal, management and leadership skills to grow the agency’s digital marketing opportunities.
• Demonstrated experience with budget development.
• Strong desire to research, learn, and assess current industry trends in the areas of marketing, digital marketing, advertising and other related industries.
• Strategic, solutions-oriented thinker; ability to take initiative; to proactively view opportunities, and to recommend and act upon solutions.
• Entrepreneurial drive and ownership thinking with a desire to not only meet goals, but to support the company’s growth initiatives.
Key Marketing Responsibilities:
• Serve as the primary project manager for assigned accounts, ensuring timely and accurate communication with clients, updates to staff, and documentation, as needed.
• Create job bags for each client project and delegate projects to each appropriate staff member.
• Manage and conduct online marketing audits, SEO content, AdWords campaigns, and social media content and implementation. Google Certification a plus.
• Create project budgets based on scope detail and in collaboration with the account managers.
• Review projects and provide feedback on copy and design; ensure brand standards are being met; provide feedback to the team for changes, etc.
• Monitor projects for scope and budget creep and notify team members; recommend solutions for on-time and on-budget goals, as needed.
• Coordinate client meetings, including agendas, reports, summaries and job updates. Attend meetings.
• Review and evaluate client reports, including Google Analytics and AdWords, and work with the team to make necessary adjustments.
• Contribute to other staff members’ reviews as requested.
• Track job metrics, including number of jobs opened, number of jobs closed, billable and non-billable hour detail, client retention and satisfaction, budget overages/underage, and client upselling.
Our mission is to deliver a fresh approach to marketing, advertising and public relations. We provide our clients with marketing solutions that exceed expectations. At GREENCREST we perform our work in an honest, ethical and profitable manner, and we treat our clients and associates with dignity and respect. We become a partner in each client’s business, working side-by-side to achieve objectives.
All interested candidates please submit your cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements. You must first fill out the “quick apply” page with name, email address and phone number. Click “apply now” to submit your information. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.