Posted on Jul. 21, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Orchard Grove Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT OPPORTUNITY WITH GROWTH POTENTIAL?
CAN YOU DELIVER EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN EVERY INTERACTION?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening another brand new health campus in ROMEO, MICHIGAN !!!
ORCHARD GROVE HEALTH CAMPUS is an innovative Skilled Nursing, Memory Care and Assisted Living health campus.
We are currently looking for dynamic Dietary Aide(s) to join our team!!! .
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DIETARY AIDE:
* Serving meals to the residents of our health care campus
* Assisting in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (to include work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures)
* Setting up the dining room, as well as meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed
* Assisting our Cooks in preparing meals
* Distributing/collecting menus as necessary and preparing/delivering snacks and meals as instructed
* Other duties as assigned
We are seeking candidates for FULL including FREE health insurance
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Scholarship Opportunities
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience working in a restaurant setting
* Ability to serve food and beverage in a fine dining setting
* Working knowledge of sanitary practices related to food handling
* Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions
* Able to operate kitchen equipment as instructed
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-