Posted on Mar. 22, 2016
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Orchard Pointe Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FOR AN ORGANIZATION WITH GROWTH OPPORTUNITY?
ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
ARE YOU WILLING TO DELIVER EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE IN EACH OF YOUR INTERACTIONS?
If so, we WANT to hear from you!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES is opening a new health campus in KENDALLVILLE, INDIANA !!!
ORCHARD POINTE HEALTH CAMPUS is scheduled to in LATE AUGUST 2016 but we have OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE NOW to bring on stellar leaders as we grow!!!
ORCHARD POINTE HEALTH CAMPUS is a dynamic Skilled Nursing, Long-Term Care and Assisted Living facility.
We are currently looking for dynamic DIETARY AIDE(S) to be our initial staff to open this new health campus!!!
The responsibilities of our Dietary Aide will include, but are not limited to :
- Serving meals to the residents of our health care campus
- Assisting in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (to include work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures)
- Setting up the dining room, as well as meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed
- Assisting our Cooks in preparing meals
- Distributing/collecting menus as necessary and preparing/delivering snacks and meals as instructed
We are looking for our initial staff to open our new health facility; ORCHARD POINTE HEALTH CAMPUS .
We will be holding a HIRING EVENT on WEDNESDAY, APRIL 6, 2016.
Chosen candidates will work at our current facility; LAKELAND REHABILITATION AND HEALTHCARE CENTER (MILFORD, IN) and THEN TRANSFER as our initial staff to open ORCHARD POINTE HEALTH CAMPUS .
Those interested in this unique and exciting opportunity are encouraged to APPLY TODAY!
We will be contacting all candidates to schedule interview time for our hiring event and notify of all details.
We invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Competitive Salaries - Weekly Pay!
- Professional Growth
- Generous Benefits
- Innovative Training Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Student Loan Repayment
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience working in a restaurant setting
* Ability to serve food and beverage in a fine dining setting
* Working knowledge of sanitary practices related to food handling
* Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions
* Able to operate kitchen equipment as instructed
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-