Posted on Oct. 2, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance
Interviews are actively being scheduled - do not delay in applying!
Westminster Woods on Julington Creek has an immediate need for Full Time Dietary Aides.
The Dietary Aide performs a variety of duties including:
Minor food assembly
Food delivery and service,
Dish washing and cleaning as assigned by supervisors.
Assembly of trays and nourishment preparation and deliver, service of food to resident.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
1) Perform table service and excellent customer service based on established serving standards and guidelines
2) Perform table service in a friendly, caring, professional and timely manner
3) Serve the resident's meal according to the meal ticket
4) Perform light cleaning and stocking duties as assigned by the supervisor
5) Other functions include washing dishes, cutting deserts and preparing items for the next scheduled meal period or day
6) Maintain temperature and sanitation logs as assigned by the supervisor
•Basic knife handling skills
•Customer Service skill sets
•Full understanding of food service methods in a high volume full service dining environment
•Florida Safe Staff certification required or ability to obtain certification within 90 days of date of hire
Please click Apply and follow the link to the formal application page.
All full-time positions come with the following benefits:
· Medical – company pays a portion of premium and provides employer paid hospital indemnity plan
· Voluntary Dental
· Voluntary Vision
· Basic Life 2 times annual salary – premium paid by company
· Long Term Disability – premium paid by company
· Voluntary Short Term Disability
· Health Reimbursement Plan
· Flexible Spending Plans-medical & dependent care
· Voluntary Life for employee, spouse & child(ren)
· Voluntary Group Accident
· Voluntary Critical Illness
· 403(b) Retirement Plan – no company match but the company does contribute to a Profit Sharing Plan
· Paid Time Off
· Employee Scholarship Program
EEO/DFWP "We honor those who have served."
About Westminster Woods:
Our mission is to serve people — residents, employees and our neighbors in the greater community. As a faith-based, not-for-profit organization, our sole purpose is to serve older adults, by providing beautiful and quality environments to enhance lifestyles at every level of independence.
The Westminster Communities of Florida story starts in 1954, with the First Presbyterian Church of Bradenton chartering Westminster Manor, and quickly moves to Central Florida with communities in Winter Park and Orlando.
Today, we’re happy to serve more than 6,500 residents in 18 communities throughout the state, offering active, independent living, assisted living and nursing care in our nine Continuing Care Retirement Communities, as well as affordable communities for low-income seniors.
Education requirementsHigh School Diploma or equivalent desired
Experience requirements3 to 6 Months experience working in a high volume dining environment or residential clinical dining environment
QualificationsAbility to read, write and speak the English language and understand and follow written and oral directions
Ability to perform basic math skills