Posted on Jul. 6, 2015
Overview Founded in December 1997, TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES, LLC is a customer service focused provider of senior living and long-term healthcare services including independent and assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitative services. These services are delivered by staff specially trained to honor and enhance the lives of our residents through compassion and a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. Our goal is simple: to be the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest!
TRILOGY HEALTH SERVICES: A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK!
Location Prairie Lakes Health Campus
Responsibilities ARE YOU COMPASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are a dynamic Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility with an opportunity available for an experienced, compassionate and dynamic DIETARY AIDE.
HERE ARE A FEW OF THE DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES OF A DIETARY AIDE:
* Serving meals to the residents of our health care campus
* Assisting in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (to include work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures)
* Setting up the dining room, as well as meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed
* Assisting our Cooks in preparing meals
* Distributing/collecting menus as necessary and preparing/delivering snacks and meals as instructed
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT? We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Competitive Salaries
* Weekly Pay
* Professional Growth
* Generous Benefits
* Innovative Training Programs
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualifications YOU WOULD BE A GREAT FIT FOR OUR TEAM IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience working in a restaurant setting
* Ability to serve food and beverage in a fine dining setting
* Working knowledge of sanitary practices related to food handling
* Ability to read and follow written and oral instructions
* Able to operate kitchen equipment as instructed
Talent Network Not ready to apply? Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you'll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. This is a great tool for those that are actively looking but employed, actively looking and available immediately, and those that are passively looking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
-CLICK HERE TO JOIN-