Posted on Sep. 9, 2016
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
Windmoor Healthcare, located in Clearwater Florida is a 144-bed comprehensive behavioral health care facility that provides a wide range of inpatient and partial hospitalization programs and services.
The Dietary Aide assists in the kitchen area prior to, during, and after meals are served to the patients and staff. The Dietary Aide will assist in maintaining kitchen work areas and keeping equipment, utensils, and food trays clean and orderly.
Candidates are required to be a high school graduate or equivalent.
Minimum of one (1) year of experience working as a Dietary Aide in the healthcare environment with basic knowledge of modified diets, serving principles, training in food services sanitation experience preferred.
- The candidate must be able to perform the essential functions of the job; serving meals to patients and cleaning work areas.
- Effective communication skills, ability to use good judgment and to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to see, taste, smell and hear to assess products served and produce a
safe work environment.
- Ability to lift weight up to 40 pounds, and ability to push/pull a minimum of 50 pounds, which includes lifting, pushing and/or pulling equipment, supplies and tools.
- Demonstrate ability to tolerate frequent position changes such as twisting, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing/pulling, and bending positions for complete shift.
- Ability to and be able to sit, stand and walk for momentary to extended periods of time.
- Ability to work in temperatures ranging from -0 F. to 100 F. or higher.
- On occasion will be performing tasks that will require him/her to work in a patient care environment such as outside the building where temperatures could range from 50 to 100 degrees depending on the calendar season.
- Possible exposure to noise, grease and smoke. In addition, the dietary aide may be assigned additional duties as deemed necessary by the Director of Food Services.
Click "Apply" to Submit your Application. Interviews are currently being scheduled!
Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) is one of the nation’s largest and most respected healthcare management companies, operating through its subsidiaries acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities and ambulatory centers nationwide. Founded in 1978, UHS subsidiaries now have more than 65,000 employees. The UHS business strategy is to build or purchase healthcare properties in rapidly growing markets and create a strong franchise based on exceptional service and effective cost control. Our success comes from a responsive management style and a service philosophy based on integrity, competence and compassion.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.