Posted on Oct. 14, 2016
We are looking for a qualified Dietary Aide to prepare and serve food to people in our facilities. You will deliver dishes and ensure good sanitary condition in cooking and dining premises.
A Dietary Aide must be capable to prepare food following instructions while adhering to all safety and health standards. They must be competent and conscientious with a customer-oriented approach.
The goal is to provide excellent food services by following instructions and standards.
-Set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order
-Prepare meals under the supervision of a dietary manager or cook
-Deliver dishes and trays at designated times and rooms
-Discard leftovers and take out garbage
-Clean food stations and wash dishes, cooking vessels and silverware
-Stock ingredients and monitor inventory
- Challenging & rewarding work environment
- Growth & development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & prescription drug plan
- 401K plan with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Retention bonus
- Sign on bonus
To Apply online
1. Fill out the "Quick Apply" Form and select "Apply Now"
2. Follow the link provided to complete your application on the employer's website.