Posted on Apr. 18, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Life Insurance
Diesel Truck Mechanic / Refrigerated Trailer Mechanic (Olathe KS)
$2,500 Sign on Bonus!
• Previous Truck and Trailer Repair experience a must
• Previous Aluminum welding experience preferred but not required.
• 608/609 certifications preferred
• Current CDL license preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Services/inspects trailers/reefers/trucks and determines defects and potential problems.
• Changes brakes, seals, and bearings and troubleshoots electrical problems as well as refrigeration issues.
• Diagnoses and repairs problems in all systems on the trailer/reefer unit.
• Participates in maintenance and cleanliness of premises and completing tasks efficiently, effectively and safely.
• Maintains regular and predictable attendance.
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. as required..
• Ability to Identify and complete repairs and document on repair order with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
• Truck Mechanic Refrigerated Trailer
Email your resume!