Posted on Nov. 10, 2017
$2000 RELOCATION AND $1000 SIGN ON BONUS
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
Experience requirements• Two years of relevant work experience.
Qualifications• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Legally eligible to work in the United States.
• Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
• Valid driver’s license and must have a clean driving record.
• If a CDL is a requirement for a specific posting, an applicant must be 21 years of age.
• Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
Responsibilities• Works under limited supervision and selects from written instructions and established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks.
• Performs repairs and assigned preventive maintenance services.
• Performs inspection, diagnosis and repair of electrical, hydraulic, suspension, brake and air systems on vehicles and equipment (i.e. Vacuum Trucks, Hydroexcavators, etc.).
• Utilizes vehicle computer electronics systems to interpret failure modes to initiate or assign repairs.
• Estimates time and material costs on vehicle repairs and requisitions new parts.
• Performs all work within Standard Repair Times (SRTs).
• Performs service calls for emergency breakdowns.
• Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
• Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair times.
• Assists senior technicians in the completion of project work.
• Reviews, completes or assigns repairs identified on Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports.
• Maintains a clean, safe work area in compliance with Corporate / OSHA Standards, and performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.”