Posted on Jul. 14, 2017
Advanced Disposal is hiring
a Diesel Technician
for our Columbia (Gaston), SC team
Advanced Disposal offers:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Company matching program for those investing in a 401K plan
Work for an organization that works for a better world!
When you become a team member at Advanced Disposal, you join more than a corporation. You participate in a cause to make the world a better, cleaner, more sustainable place for generations to come.
Advanced Disposal is a full-service environmental services company offering integrated, non-hazardous waste collection, recycling, and disposal services to residential, commercial, and construction customers throughout 17 states and the Bahamas.
We currently have 5,500+ employees and are growing daily.
Driven to Deliver Service First, Safety Always
If you are enthusiastic about working for an organization that is passionate about the health of our planet, consider the following opportunity:
Columbia (Gaston), SC
Qualified individuals perform repairs and preventive maintenance on Trucks and Dumpsters. The preventive maintenance may involve assembly, disassembly, and/or repair of lubrication systems, cooling systems, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, brakes, suspension systems, and exhaust systems.
• Min. (5) yrs. experience maintaining waste collection vehicles
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Possess (or be able to obtain) a CDL and State Inspection certificate within 180 days of hire.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated leadership skills and accountability
• Willingness to work any shift
Technicians are exposed to the following conditions:
• Slippery floors due to oil and grease spills
• Cramped conditions under trucks and in truck compartments
• Petroleum products and solvents
• Hot temperatures from engines and coolant systems
• Vibration from powered hand tools
• Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures
• May be exposed to solvents and chemicals, and refuse in trucks
• Other risks associated w/working around machines, tools & truck
For additional information and to apply, please forward email to:
Jonathan Rogers. Click "apply now" for email and/or to upload your resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer / AA -
Minority / Finance / Disabled / Veteran