Posted on Aug. 2, 2017
ADVANCED DISPOSAL - Detroit, MI
- Detroit, Michigan -
Get a future that will really PAY OFF!
Help make a difference in your own community!
It has always been Advanced Disposal's goal to attract & maintain a highly competent & fairly compensated workforce. That's because we recognize that the real strength behind our company is the individuals who make it up. We vow to maintain the proper balance in all that we do for our employees, customers, shareholders and the communities we serve.
We offer medical, dental, vision and life insurance, paid time off as well as a company matching program for those investing in a 401k plan.
Come join Advanced Disposal's growing team!
Education requirements• HS Diploma, GED & equivalent work experience
Experience requirements• Two years of vehicle/hydraulic maintenance or welding experience demonstrating progressive levels of skill attained
• Experience in heavy diesel repair; CDL Class B license
• Certified to operate forklift
Responsibilities• Qualified individual performs repairs and preventive maintenance on Trucks and Dumpsters.
• The preventive maintenance may involve assembly, disassembly, and/or repair of lubrication systems, cooling systems, electrical systems, hydraulic systems, brakes, suspension systems and exhaust systems.
• Hand tools such as screwdrivers, pliers, wrenches, pressure gauges, precision instruments. Power tools such as pneumatic wrenches, lathes, welding equipment and jacks, torch and hoists
Skills• Knowledge of DOT, OSHA & other related state and federal regulations
• Ability to communicate effectively across various levels of the organization, and communicate with customers and external vendors
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
• Must meet all regulatory requirements to operate trucks and other equipment used
For additional information and to apply, please forward email to:
Mr. Quainton. Click "apply" now for his email link
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
All qualified applicants considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation or other protected status.