Posted on Aug. 10, 2017
$23.00– $25.00 Hourly
Lattimore Materials Corp., one of the most successful Concrete and Aggregate Materials companies in North Texas, has immediate openings for Diesel Mechanics/Technicians
• $23.00 - $25.00 hourly depending on exp/certifications.
• Bonus Plan
• 40 hr pay guarantee eligible
• 12 paid holidays
• Vacation at first year
• Health insurance after first month
Aggregate Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Education requirements• High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Experience requirements• 3 years experience (Cummins engines & software)
Qualifications• Class B Commercial Driver’s License preferred
ResponsibilitiesAs directed and guided by the Maintenance Supervisor, the responsibilities of the position include the following:
• Provide maintenance and repair of heavy construction, automotive equipment, mechanical equipment and machinery.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment failures. Provide repair and maintenance to diesel and gasoline engines.
• Adjust and repair ignition, fuel, electrical, hydraulic and steering systems.
• Maintain and repair chassis, frames and bodies. Work with hoisting and jacking equipment, power tools, measuring instruments, gauges and meters.
• Lubricate equipment.
Maintain and repair tires, batteries, brakes and valves.
• Perform shop management functions such as maintenance scheduling and spare parts inventory control; making estimates of material, labor, and equipment requirements.
• Performs inspections on completed jobs; ensures conformance with policies and procedures, safety codes.
• Ensures proper documentation of maintenance and repair activities in logs and/or incident reports.
• Maintain an effective system of communications with supervisors and customers.