Posted on Nov. 2, 2017
Proficiently repair and prepare fine blanking dies for production.
Excellent Pay & Benefits Package
Education requirementsHigh School diploma or GED
Experience requirements- One (1) year machine shop certificate or equivalent experience;
- Ability to read a blueprint; basic math ability,
- Working knowledge of metric measuring system and experience in the use of calipers, micrometers, and dial gauges.
Responsibilities· Maintain proper inventories for tooling and spare parts.
· Operate and maintain tooling and die shop equipment.
· Monitor dies throughout production life and collect/offer information on die design and die wear.
· Maintain documentation on die maintenance repairs.
· Assist maintenance department in performing machine specific preventive maintenance.
· Perform machine specific cleaning procedures.
· Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
Work hoursVarious Shifts
1. Fill out the quick apply form, attached your resume, and select apply now.