Posted on Sep. 1, 2017
$12.00– $14.50 Hourly
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
Position Objectives: Be able to run a variety of die cast machines in a safe manual or automatic mode. Produce quality parts with little or no scrap.
1. Supervision Received and Given: This position reports to the Die Cast Supervisor and the Lead Die Cast Set-up.
2. Type & Level of Contact with Others: This position works in a team environment and under limited supervision.
3. Impact of Errors: Failure to complete position objectives will result in non-conforming product and missed ship dates.
4. Proprietary Data Exposure: Exposure to product work travelers, secondary sheets, and any visual quality standards.
5. Mental and Visual Demands: Repetitive work, must remain alert and concentrate on keeping multiple machines running in extreme temperature condition.
6. Physical Demands & Environmental Exposures: Remain on feet for entire shift, work in extreme variations of temperature through out the year, work extended periods of overtime with little or no notice. Perform repetitive motions on a daily basis with out fatigue. Handle containers of product up to forty pounds.
7. Financial Limitations on Signature: N/A
Education requirementsMinimum Education Requirements: N/A
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities: Comply with all safety practice and procedures. Check all guards on machines to see if they are installed properly, check for quality of product coming off the machine (use necessary test gages), report bad quality parts, clean work station and area during shift overlap. Complete all daily production reports as required, and move non-conforming material to the “bond area” for disposition.
SkillsKnowledge, Skills, and Ability Requirements
Minimum Education Requirements: N/A
Background and Previous Experience Required (duration & type of exp.) N/A
Specific / Technical knowledge Required: Good basic math skills.
Work hoursMonday - Thursday