Posted on Oct. 23, 2017
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K
Position Objectives: Be able to run a variety of die cast machines in a safe manual or automatic mode. Produce quality parts with little or no scrap.
1. Supervision Received and Given: This position reports to the Die Cast Supervisor and the Lead Die Cast Set-up.
2. Type & Level of Contact with Others: This position works in a team environment and under limited supervision.
3. Impact of Errors: Failure to complete position objectives will result in non-conforming product and missed ship dates.
4. Proprietary Data Exposure: Exposure to product work travelers, secondary sheets, and any visual quality standards.
5. Mental and Visual Demands: Repetitive work, must remain alert and concentrate on keeping multiple machines running in extreme temperature condition.
6. Physical Demands & Environmental Exposures: Remain on feet for entire shift, work in extreme variations of temperature through out the year, work extended periods of overtime with little or no notice. Perform repetitive motions on a daily basis with out fatigue. Handle containers of product up to forty pounds.
7. Financial Limitations on Signature: N/A