Posted on Sep. 2, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
GRAND OPENING - DESIGN CONSULTANT/SALES ASSOCIATE
We are excited to announce our Grand Opening at The Oaks! The store is expected to open on November 18th of 2016. With training to begin late October 2016.
Arhaus, a rapidly growing, fashion forward home furnishings retailer with a passion for design and excellence has over 60 retail stores around the country. We are seeking full and part time Design Consultants to join our dynamic organization.
In this exciting yet challenging role as a Design Consultant (Retail Sales), you will be responsible for maximizing sales through assisting clients in the selection, purchase and delivery of merchandise while providing warm and friendly customer service. The ideal Design Consultant will have the ability to read each clients need for assistance and match the client’s requirements to the benefits of the merchandise. If this sounds like the type of environment that you would flourish in, we invite you to apply online or forward your resume for consideration for the Design Consultant position.
• $32,000 base salary plus commission and team bonus
• Must have experience working in high-end retail sales
• High school diploma required, college preferred
• Must be available to work some evenings and weekends
• Exceptional advancement opportunities
• Competitive earnings, bonus opportunities, and generous employee discount
• Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (Programs differ between full-time and part-time employees. Benefits vary based on position)
• Flex spending plan
• 401K retirement program and 529 college savings plan
• Paid vacations and holidays (Full-time employees only)