Posted on Apr. 29, 2017
Provides direct leadership to call center management team and is responsible for overall performance as evidenced in quality of customer interactions, compliance to policy and processes, talent development and retention, achievement of defined agent and manager goals, adherence to budget, and revenue.
* To provide leadership to the management and non-management teams to achieve desired service levels, expense control, employee development, and knowledge management including defining departmental policies, process, and training.
* Develop and deploy standards appropriate to the business needs across all performance aspects of service delivery; continually benchmarking performance against competition.
* Effectively translate corporate strategies into timely and comprehensive tactical plans to achieve goals.
* Lead and direct activities, which will ensure ongoing evaluation of performance and continuous improvement initiatives to drive effectiveness and efficiency in the department.
* Champion customer feedback for the purpose of collecting customer data to drive change through other parts of the organization: to be the chief customer advocate and escalation point in resolving issues; effectively engaging other departments and resources to support these efforts.
* Direct the timely development and documentation of business needs related to acquiring enabling technology; champion and business case the acquisition to drive better quality service and increase efficiencies.
* Perform financial analysis on an ongoing basis to include: budget preparation, volume forecasts, workload capacity, and financial forecasts.
* Develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships with peers throughout the organization to ensure effective communications are established and service goals are clearly understood.
* Assume leadership and ownership for any relationship with external vendors that provide customer contact services; develop, deploy, and manage effective vendor performance management processes to ensure vendors are consistently meeting service expectations.
* Effectively and knowledgeably represent the function in all meetings and presentations as required.
* The list of responsibilities may not be all-inclusive and can be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities, as needed.
RECQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
* Demonstrated coaching and counseling skills used to effectively develop all employees; influence and change individual behavior and assist employees achieve a high level of success and productiveness.
* Proven leadership skills to effectively develop, lead, inspire and motivate a high performing team.
* Ability to think analytically to identify qualitative or quantitative trends and take appropriate actions.
* Detail orientation, organizational, prioritization and time management skills; experience building daily/weekly structure in schedules preferred.
* Takes a proactive role in bring about change, applying new ways to develop the business through improved management of people and processes.
* Knowledge of quality (TQM, Six Sigma, etc.) methodology and experience in implementing such programs in an operational environment
* Proven ability and experience in creating and deploying strategic and tactical plans; ability to translate organizational strategy into functional imperatives
* Familiarity with relevant call center technology and applications
* Works cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, human resources and external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving, and results.
* Proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING GUIDELINES
* College degree with at least 10 years of call center experience in a customer service environment.
* 5+ years of experience leading an inbound contact center for a healthcare organization preferred.
* Experience in managing functions that support call center activity such as workforce management, training, technical support, quality, etc.
* Previous experience in developing and managing budgets and plans in an operational environment.
* Generally works in office environment.
* Requires some travel.
Essential functions may require maintaining physical condition necessary for standing, walking, sitting, use of hands and fingers; handle or feel, reach; speech and hearing. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
* Sitting for long periods
* Repetitive hand/finger motion (using keyboard)
* Stressful Situations with time constraints
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Firstsource Group USA, INC. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of age (40 & over), race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class in accordance with applicable law.