Posted on Aug. 11, 2017
*Meet our Hiring Managers in person
*Visit us on August 23rd from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
*Click Apply now for the location address
Department Secretary Finance-(Part Time)
Responsible for routine secretarial support for the Finance Department.
• Well developed organizational and computer skills; attention to detail with high degree of accuracy.
• Experience with routine administrative processes, i.e., supplies ordering, overnight shipping, credit card reconciliation, basic printer/copier maintenance, travel reservations, etc....
• High school diploma required.
• College education preferred, but may be substituted with previous related work experience of 3 to 6 years.
• Valid driver's license and automobile insurance.
• Ability to handle physical workload.
• Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks under minimal direction.
• Self-starter who completes assignments accurately and in a timely manner.
• Familiarity with Financial processes and terminology preferred.
• Must satisfactorily complete competency requirements for this position, including the ability to write with grammatical proficiency, and utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Responsibilities of all employees:
• Represent the Company professionally at all times through care delivered and/or services provided to all clients.
• Comply with all state, federal and local government regulations, maintaining a strong position against fraud and abuse.
• Comply with Company policies, procedures and standard practices.
• Observe Company health, safety and security practices.
• Promote the Company through participation in community and professional organizations.
• Participate proactively in improving performance at the organizational, departmental and individual levels.
• Improve own professional knowledge and skill level.
• Advance electronic media skills.
• Support Company research and educational activities.
• Share expertise with co-workers both formally and informally.
• Participate in Quality Assessment Performance Improvement activities as appropriate for the position.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
• Provides routine administrative support for the Finance Department.
• Completes assignments as requested by the Administrative Assistant to the VP/Chief Financial Officer
• Coordinates, schedules and sets-up meetings for all Directors reporting to VP/CFO. Where requested, prepare agendas/meeting minutes and send group reminders.
• Processes mailings as requested.
• Prepares and processes internal and external correspondence.
• Organizes, maintains and updates departmental files.
• Monitor/order office supplies.
• Assist with maintaining accurate weekly time entry data.
• Set up and organize files.
• Assist Directors with Policies and Procedures processing as requested.
• Well versed in Microsoft Power Point; assist with presentation handouts, overheads, etc.
• Well versed in Microsoft Word and Excel; prepare formal letters, set up tables and enter data into spreadsheets.
• Make arrangements for internal meetings and coordinate external seminars/conferences and reservations.
• Data entry with regard for data integrity; maintain department data base information.
• Perform special assignments, research information utilizing applicable websites and report preparation.
• Cross train on all administrative activities in the Finance Department in order to serve as relief when other staff is out or assigned to special projects. This includes relief reception duties.
• Mailroom duties where required.
• Phone backup; provide phone coverage in AA's absence.
• Other duties as assigned.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please click 'Apply' for location or submit a resume!