Posted on Jun. 11, 2016
The Manager is an individual who applies a comprehensive knowledge of concepts and practices in performing complex functions, and assisting other staff members with problems or questions as well as:
* Plans, organizes, directs, and controls data entry transaction processing operations.
* Works with other departments to achieve service center and client goals.
* Analyzes workflow and assignments to ensure operations run efficiently.
* Supports data entry operations in establishing objectives and metrics, structured appraisals and established training plans with routine feedback.
* Reviews and monitors attendance records and produces necessary reports.
* Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports to track quality, quantity, and efficiency for team.
* Meets with customers to determine needs, solicits feedback on service levels and implements solutions to address issues.
* Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs.
* Communicates to center Director and client all appropriate options for resolution of issues in a timely manner.
* Maintains physical security of area and monitors operations for breach of security utilization.
* Abides by the company policies & procedures in terms of protecting the client information and ensuring the team also follows the same.
* Handles escalations from client and internal staff in the best possible fashion.
* Coordinates account inventories and reports daily/weekly numbers to the Center Director
* Assists with hiring
* All other duties as assigned.
* Conduct quarterly and annual performance reviews for direct reports
* Assumes responsibility for employee workloads during absences, high volume days, etc.
* Coordinates overtime with the Center Director and WFM to accommodate workloads
* Meets goals and objectives as assigned by upper management
* Reports and documents employee disciplinary issues and PIPs to the Center Director
* Assists with other projects and/or teams as assigned by management
* Demonstrates initiative and creativity in fulfilling job responsibilities
* Must demonstrate strong leadership abilities
* Prompt and dependable (excellent attendance).
* Excellent computer skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Good organizational skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a busy work environment
* Able to motivate and build teams Requirements:
* 2 - 5 years of management experience in a transactional processing environment
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred
* Leadership experience, with large hourly team, is preferred
* Data Entry production experience is preferred
* Knowledge of Medical Terminology helpful
* Familiar with a productivity driven business models