Posted on Apr. 21, 2017
Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401k / Retirement Plan
This individual will be responsible for the delivery of supplies and equipment to our various construction sites. CDL is not required for this position.
S.A. Comunale, has been a local industry leader for end-to-end fire protection and HVAC services for nearly 100 years. We offer our clients significant financial strength, unmatched bonding capability, an award-winning safety program, and large-scale purchasing power. With 12 branch locations and over 600 employees, including 400 skilled tradesmen throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Maryland, Michigan and West Virginia, S.A. Comunale can work in virtually every market sector and facility type.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Verifies and secures loads.
• Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and submits report indicating truck condition.
• Drives truck to assigned destination(s).
• Assists workers in unloading and loading truck when required.
• Conveys materials and items from receiving to storage or to other designated areas.
• Maintains inventory records.
PREFERRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• One to three years driving a truck with trailer or stake body box truck.
• High school diploma or GED, vocational or industry trade school is a plus.
• Possess a current DOT Medical Card or can obtain it.
• Valid driver’s license with driving record that meets or exceeds Company standards found in the Fleet Policy.
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Match
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
We are an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.