at Bags, Inc
Posted on Nov. 17, 2016
Full Time, Part Time
We are looking for an experienced delivery driver who is responsible making deliveries in an accurate and safe manner.
• Drives delivery box truck safely and lawfully on highways and local streets.
• Reports on daily delivery status to dispatcher and supervisors
• Keep vehicles, ramp areas and line equipment clean and orderly
• performs daily vehicle inspections
• Operates radio to communicate with dispatcher and supervisors
• Adheres to strict safety and quality standards
• At least 18 years old
• Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean motor vehicle record
• Completed high-school diploma or GED equivalent
• Authorized to work in the United States
• Successfully pass the post offer pre-employment screening including FAA Airport required identification/seals or authorizations
• Follow company appearance guidelines.
• Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude, even in heavy traffic and unusual driving conditions
• Hard working and self-motivated
• Ability to perform basic math calculations
• Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required
Employees are expected at all times to present a professional business-like image, even when working behind the scenes. It is the policy of the Company that each employee’s dress, grooming, and personal hygiene should be appropriate to the work situation and be consistent with the Company’s business standards.
• With the exception of a fully grown mustache, conservative in nature and not extending below the lower lip, all men must be clean shaven.
• No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
• Clean & well maintained approved uniforms must be worn on shift
• Additional requirements as specified by management